Observation

"Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again..."

Name:
Location: Tampa, FL, United States

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The President's Address - Advance Copy

“Dear kids, Good morning. Thanks for allowing me to come into your classroom this morning. As president I’m continually challenged how I can do more to help you be the best students you can be. Rest assured I won’t rest until every child is assured a quality education. I want to encourage all of you to work hard while you’re in school. Do your homework. Listen to your parents as they love you. Be kind to your classmates and encourage them to work as hard as you. You may not grow up to be a president, but your education should equip you to be one should you have that chance.”

Sincerely, President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home