Observation

"Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again..."

Name:
Location: Tampa, FL, United States

Friday, November 11, 2005

The Telemarketer has no Clothes

Not only is the emperor naked but the Telemarketer is too. A rare spam cell phone call made it to my ears the other day. I was quickly informed I had won a Ford Explorer SUV. Before I could hear how to pick up what was "surely" a nifty no-strings-attached prize I hit the "end" button and returned to listening to the radio.

I've noticed headhunters are also pretending to be your old friend as well when making their cold calls. I'm certain a lot of America is keeping one step ahead of junk call techniques, necessitating more creative blathering by the spammers before they can secure a portion of your wallet or purse's contents.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a symptoms of diabetes site. It covers everything about symptoms of diabetes as well as diabetes care, complications, treatment and insulin. You'll find it very informative. Please visit it.
Rod

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a wine cellar designs site. You can find everything about wine cellar designs as well as how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Please visit it.
Rod

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home