Observation

"Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again..."

Name:
Location: Tampa, FL, United States

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Here go the Pensions

Congress is considering reforming company pension plans. This can't be good. Apparently companies are dumping their plans on the feds. This sounds like quasi-backdoor bankruptcy training. With a government prolific in spending money it doesn't have it appears pension plans for many will be as helpful as Social Security checks in battling the bills of tomorrow.

America seems addicted to destructive thinking. This bodes will for the future of the church as it is the only bastion of right thinking.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a female hair loss site. You can find everything about female hair loss as well as information on hair bows, color, extensions, and wigs. Please visit it.
Rod

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definetely a winning blog! the creator must be a winner too... I wish someone would give me some tips on my sites so I could make them great like this.
I have a rashguard site mostly about rashguard related stuff. My real interest is in blogs; trying to make mine better so feel free to stop by.

~ good job / keep it up!

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a richly scented candle site. You can find everything about richly scented candle as well as candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home