Observation

"Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again..."

Name:
Location: Tampa, FL, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Yikes, Here comes the state needle!

A bill recently passed in the senate (see related story - here ) will prohibit anyone suffering death or an adverse reaction from a vaccine administered as a "countermeasure" from taking their case to court. So if there ever comes a day when, say, the government convinces you that billions will die in a week because of an infected bird in Mali might fly to New York, your goose could be cooked. Hey, this bird flu thing is a good example. If drug company A makes billions selling a vaccine for a trumped up flu pandemic than it would be even cooler if nobody could get sued if thousands of kids die, seize or whatever, if the vaccination procedure backfired. And drug company team leaders make terrific campaign donors.

Watch your deltoids. Watch your glutes. The needles are coming! The needles are coming!

"I've seen the needle and the damage done. A little part of it in everyone." --Neil Young

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a discount tires site. You'll find info on most major brands of discount tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter right around the corner, you can also get tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Please visit it.
Rod

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been searching for a good blog. I think yours is really nice and I am boing to bookmark it.

Check my make money on the web related site. It has lots of make money on the web programs to check out.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home