Observation

"Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again..."

Name:
Location: Tampa, FL, United States

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Will the Real Mr. Roberts Please Stand Up?

Of all the articles I've read about Supreme Court justice nominee John Roberts, this article by Chuck Baldwin is the one I'd bet my matchsticks on to be most accurate. Once he has a few votes logged all the world will know who John Roberts is. Until then we'll live with his premediated soundbytes, meant to please suit-wearing people who are out to please lobbyists.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a website and blog on top ten search engine ranking, It mainly covers gaining a top search engine ranking.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home